1. Research programs at different community colleges to find the right one for you. Go to www.cccco.edu to access all community colleges in
2. Select a community college and apply on-line.
If you are an undocumented student (AB-540) you may have to apply in person and submit the paper application along with the affidavit to the
3. Make an appointment to take the assessment tests in Math & English as soon as possible. Some colleges do not require appointments.
4. Schedule an appointment with a counselor.
5. Register and attend the orientation.
6. Register for classes.