The AP Studio Art Portfolio 2 Dimensional Design course is available to students who are seriously interested in the experience and totality of art as an ongoing process. This course is for self-motivated students who are able and willing to develop mastery in concept, composition, as well as in the execution of 2D Design by integrating the elements and principles of design in their artwork. The AP Studio exam consists of a portfolio which includes Quality, Concentration and Breadth.
AP STUDIO CALENDAR & DEADLINES
- Sketchbook for mixed media or all media (100 page)
- Charcoal pencil set
- Set of paintbrushes (7-10) different sizes
- Watercolor Set
- Drawing pencils
- Oil paint basic set (primary colors plus white)
- If you have a strength in a specific media, make sure to purchase it. I will also be giving out supplies and portfolios.
Where to buy supplies?
- Michael's, for locations and discounts go to the website http://www.michaels.com/
- Art Supply Warehouse: http://www.artsupplywarehouse.com/index.php
- Limited supplies can also be found at (OfficeMax, Staples, CopyMax....)